NHS Credit Union Common Bond
Admission to membership of the Credit Union is restricted to:
1) Individuals currently in receipt of a continuing and regular payment arising from participation in the occupation of:
- Being currently in receipt of a continuing and regular contractual payment arising from participation in the provision of the public service of the NHS (or its successor organisation as a result of contractual arrangements, tendering or outsourcing from NHS) in Scotland or in the North West, North East or Yorkshire and Humberside regions of England.
2) Individuals otherwise associated with the individuals in 1) through:
- being in receipt of a pension as a result of following the occupation held by the above individuals or associated individuals
- providing trade union, credit union, social and welfare, ancillary or contracted services to the above individuals
3) An individual who is a member of the same household as, and is a relative of, an individual who is a member of the credit union and falls directly within a common bond specified above.