24 Feb Instagram and Twitter Prize Draw T&C’s
To be eligible to enter this competition, the following applies:
- UK residents only.
- Over the age of 16 years.
- Must be an active NHS Credit Union Member, saving on a monthly / weekly basis and not currently in arrears.
- A maximum of 2 entries per person.
- You agree for your name to be displayed on both Instagram and Twitter should you be announced as a winner.
Prize draw details:
- The competition runs from Saturday 20th February 2021 until midnight Sunday 7th March 2021.
- To enter simply follow us on Instagram and / or Twitter. Following us on both Instagram and twitter will validate 2 entries into the competition. Following us on either Instagram or Twitter will validate 1 entry into the competition.
- Winners will be announced on Social Media on Monday 8th March 2021.
Prize and announcement details:
- 4 prizes are available: the first prize is a Samsung Tablet, the second prize is a £50 Amazon voucher, and the third and fourth prize is a £25 Just Eat voucher.
- The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries, using a random generator.
- Winners will be announced on both Instagram and Twitter.
- Winners will be asked to contact the NHS Credit Union Office on 0141 445 0022 to claim their prize.
- If the prize is declined or unclaimed by a winner for whatever reasons after 10 working days from notification the prize will no longer be available to that Member without liability to the NHS Credit Union. The prize will be forfeited and awarded to alternative winners drawn at random in accordance with the same process and procedures as applicable in the original prize draw. A winner, whose prize has been forfeited, is not entitled to payment or compensation of any kind.
- The NHS Credit Union reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
- The decision of the NHS Credit Union in all matters under its control is final and binding.
- Members entering the prize draw will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
-The NHS Credit Union