Cookies help website users perform certain functions. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the website.
If you wish, you can change your cookie settings at any time.
Tel: 0141 445 0022 Fax: 0141 440 2294 Email: email@example.com
Everyone can benefit from regular saving. It allows us to work towards our financial goals and gives us peace of mind should an emergency arise. Even saving a little on a regular basis soon adds up and saving with your credit union couldn’t be easier.
Benefits of Saving with your NHS Employee Credit Union:
- Savings can be made easily through payroll deduction or direct debit.
- Save as little or as much as you can afford, be it £1 or £100
- Free bereavement protection on your savings (terms and conditions apply). Click HERE for more details
- Potential annual dividend on savings
- No hidden charges or fees on any transactions
- Security of knowing that your savings are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
Savings accounts currently available are:
Share 1 Account - normally pledged as security against any loans outstanding.
Share 2 Account (Easy Access Account) - Savings for a rainy day - available to withdraw on request.
Christmas Club Account - savings locked away and only available to withdraw without penalty during the period from October 1 to end of February
Junior Savers - for our younger members.